It is with the greatest of pleasure that I write this letter about our trip with Trevor Galor.
- As a law firm, we do our best to treat our employees each year to a special organized trip, to thank them for all of their hard work throughout the year, to create the spirit of teamwork and cooperation, and to strengthen their connection to the firm, which we see as a big family.
- In 2014, we decided to travel to Rome with Trevor, an experience that is remembered in the firm until today as one of the most successful we've had.
- Rome was amazing, despite – or perhaps because of – the fact that we traveled in winter. We ate exceptional Italian cuisine at fantastic restaurants, learned about the 'Eternal City,' grew closer as a group, and even succeeded to do a little shopping.
- I can say without question that the trip met, and even exceeded, our expectations. Trevor escorted and guided us with the greatest of care, along with vast knowledge and much humor. He was at our service in every matter, and personally ensured that every detail was taken care of.
- The feeling and atmosphere created within our group was especially joyful and pleasant. The planning and execution were of the highest level, with Trevor delivering everything he had promised, in the exact right timings, all of which enabled us to achieve every goal we had set for this tour.
- The firm of Weinstock - Zecler & Co. thanks Trevor on this outstanding experience and offers our warmest recommendation for any company to travel with him to "The Boot."
- I will be happy to answer any further questions by telephone.
In thanks and respect,
Eran Zach - Attorney & partner
Weinstock Zecler & Co.